14.9.12

Blog Update

Now it's the end of summer 2012, and the next will be the start of 2nd year of Computer Animation!
Can't wait to start the course and see what we will be doing. I know there will be a group project which should be exciting.
Over the summer it seems like I didn't do as much work as I hoped for, but nevertheless I've had an awesome 4 months of travelling and seeing people and places.
I have been helping a friend with some animation. The panda is so cute and funny to animate with. Hopefully we will get it done soon. The character is from a HK based company.

I will be moving in to my new house this Monday in Bournemouth and I'll put up a tour of it :), it should be pretty cool !
Next weekend I shall be going to London to see CNBLUE live ! Can't wait for that :D


Also to end, me and my cousin saw this japanese guy in Manchester Comic Con, we ended up meeting up in London recently and he is a very cool person :).
His name is Yasunobu Shidami, he is an artist and I love his work. Check it out @ http://www.nanairononiji.com