18.3.13

beyond two souls



So me and my friends found out about "Beyond Two Souls" a game developed by David Cage of Quantic Dream, coming out in October this year. I played Heavy Rain a couple of years back and I really enjoyed it. It was a different pace compared to other games that I've been playing.
Story and cinematic driven. It's almost like playing a movie and it seems like they really pushed the realism and the cinematics in their new upcoming game. Full on facial and body mocap unlike LA Noire where they had the head separate to the body. It seemed like the head did not fit the body sometimes haha. Like a mind of it's own. Also the detail in the skin, human and environment looks soo good. If the trailer is the real gameplay then I'm amazed :D
Anyway back to programming my flocking system :(