20.6.13

suit and t........

I know I just posted literally 5 minutes ago but as I was searching who voiced Ellie from "The Last of Us". I remembered from before that she was not the same age as Ellie in the game.
That was fine and here she is...
Ashley Johnson. Pretty normal. (Even though there are worst pics....)
Then I went onto youtube to search for "Ashley Johnson" to see some facial motion capture action or some technical stuff as I was pretty amazed by the facial rigging and animation in the game.
Anyway I checked out IGN's Greg Miller interview with Ashley Johnson and everything is still normal 

UNTIL THIS HAPPENS....

I know this may not be a big thing for you BUT HE IS WEARING A SUIT WITH TRAINERS. I'M SORRY, BUT THIS IS MADNESS(almost typed midnight but it's almost midnight so eh)
Some of my friends will agree with me on this but why do people do this ! And he's on screen ! It should be the law to not wear a pair of trainers with a suit !

PEOPLE DO NOT WEAR A SUIT AND A PAIR OF BRIGHT TRAINERS EVER. PLEASE.

Ok angry mode off.
Here's some actual cool footage of motion capture performance :)